Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring, please?

So, over the weekend we were teased by spring - we had 2-3 days of beautiful weather. Temps reached 70F on Friday! And I took advantage! I got out on my bike Friday morning and rode for 22 miles! It felt so good! Something about riding outside makes me remember why I decided to take on this crazy challenge.

I'm still getting used to the smaller seat, and I think I need to have my seat adjusted back a little. My butt hurt for 2 days! Will I develop callouses on my butt cheeks? :o)

Last night, it snowed. About 4" of fluffy, white snow. I think it's something like 20F outside as I write this. Talk about a tease! While it's supposed to be slightly warmer this weekend, it's also supposed to rain - nay, POUR - this weekend. *sigh*

My long Saturday ride is supposed to be 30 miles. I think I'll be doing 3 hours inside instead. On the positive side, I'm on Season 4 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

To support my efforts, please donate at http://pages.teamintraining.org/de/ambbr11/msawczuk

No comments:

Post a Comment