Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

Okay I know I whined about the cold in my last post, but I swear that wasn't a challenge to see if the gods could make it even colder! Is this a preview of the entire winter? If so, I don't know how I'll make it!  I'm hoping I get some gift certificates to sporting goods/biking stores so I can stock up on cold weather wear.

One of my biggest fears right now is training outside in the cold winter months. I'll admit it - I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather. I've never enjoyed anything active outside in the winter. And I don't know how to prepare. For those reading who exercise outside in the winter months, how do you do it? How do you sweat in the cold weather without freezing? I hear UnderArmour is a good product - keeps the sweat off you. Also, my eyes tear up the minute I go outside, and I wear glasses (no contacts) - are there goggles I can wear over my glasses to keep the wind out of my eyes and keep them from getting all wet?
*sigh*

I promise my next post won't be so whiny...

Help me get to $1,000 by year-end! Donate - http://pages.teamintraining.org/de/ambbr11/msawczuk

No comments:

Post a Comment